The Enhanced Integrated Framework (EIF) is the only multilateral partnership dedicated to assisting least developed countries (LDCs) use trade as an engine for growth, sustainable development and poverty reduction.
Partnering for change
LEAST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
- In the EIF partnership, LDCs are in the driver's seat, ensuring ownership of results and of the EIF itself.
- Together, EIF and LDCs identify sectors with export potential and act on expert advice – all to help countries become more competitive in global markets.
- Donor participation allows EIF to provide catalytic support to LDCs, and ensures EIF's work is integrated with bilateral, regional and global efforts.
- Over the last 10 years, EIF has invested more than US$220 million in trade for development initiatives.
- EIF is a partnership of expert agencies that works closely with governments, development organizations, civil society and academia.
- Together, we leverage our collective know-how, reach and reputation to make trade work in the world's poorest countries.