7.ª SESSÃO DO COMITÉ DIRETOR DO QIR
Abril 13, 2016 a Abril 22, 2016 — Geneva, Switzerland
SEVENTH SESSION OF THE EIF STEERING COMMITTEE
Thursday, 21 April 2016, at 10:00 a.m.
Room S1, WTO
The EIF Steering Committee will hold its Seventh Session on Thursday, 21 April 2016, starting at 10:00 a.m. in Room S1 at the WTO.
The items proposed for the agenda are:
1. Remarks by the Chair of the EIF Steering Committee;
2. Adoption of the agenda;
3. Adoption of the record of the last EIF Steering Committee;
4. 2015 Report by the EIF Board Chair;
5. EIF contribution to the IPoA Mid‑term Review
- How EIF support is being used for graduation and countries in transition (case study: Samoa and/or Cabo Verde); and
- How EIF support is being used by countries with graduation aspirations (case study: Cambodia).
6. Showcasing sustainability through EIF support (case study: Burkina Faso); and
7. Any other business.